Filmmacha recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of Details and will keep the Details very secure and safe. You entrust to us safely and securely.
This policy tells you how Filmmacha collects Details from you, how we protect your Details and how we use it.
Details Collection and Use
Filmmacha may also receive personally identifiable Details from, third parties including our related companies, our business partners and publicly available sources of Details. The following is what we normally collect about you to help us provide you with our services, where we can:
- Personal attributes, name, address, gender, date of birth, email, telephone number, and service details;
- Details on how you use our website, including details of your domain or website name and operating system, browser, cookies, Internet Protocol address, time spent on a page or content, and the route you took to navigate through the pages;
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services.
If you choose not to provide us with certain Details we may not be able to provide you with a particular service.
Filmmacha also automatically receives and records Details on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Filmmacha cookie Details and the page you requested.
In addition, when you use Filmmacha, you may make some of your personal Details public. If you post personal Details online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and Filmmacha will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such Details. The main uses of your personal Details are to verify your identity; to help provide our services; to administer those services; to enable us to review and improve our service to provide access to certain areas of the website; to personalize your visit to our site; to run competitions and games and to assist with advertising and other revenue generation functions.
The Details we collect is also used to notify visitors about events, changes and other Details about this web site. The Details we collect is never shared with other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
This Details may be used for marketing (with your permission) and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimize and personalize our services and to send you newsletters and Details (where you have agreed to this) about our products and services.
Details Sharing and Disclosure
Filmmacha will NOT disclose personally identifiable Details about you to third parties except in the following situations:
- We have your consent to share the Details;
- We need to share your information or Details to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the Personal Details with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments (Opinions) or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any state or central and foreign government, security, defense, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings;
- When required by law that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of property Filmmacha.com
- When applicable law or regulation requires disclosure of Details to protect the safety or security of users of our Sites;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Filmmacha Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- We may need to share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice. Any such processing will be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any statutory data protection rights.
Use of Details for marketing
In line with any permission you give us, we may send you direct marketing about our own, or carefully selected third parties’ goods and services and disclose your Details to other organizations that may send direct marketing to you. You can change your marketing preferences if you are registered with us. In addition, you can unsubscribe from email communications via unsubscribe links provided in communications sent to you.
Link from or to Other Sites
We collect Details through technology to make our Sites and other content or services which we make available to you more interesting and useful to you. For instance, when you come to one of our Sites via your computer or other media device, we may combine your visitor session Details or other Details collected through cookies, web beacons and other technical methods with personally identifiable Details in order to understand and improve your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services you prefer or are likely to be of interest to you.
Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Sites. We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our Sites, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our Sites.
We take various precautions to keep your personal Details secure from unauthorized access and will store your personal Details for so long as it is necessary to provide you our services or for archive purposes.
Notification of Changes